The issue of visas order is developed according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic defines an order of veneering of visas to foreign citizens and persons without the citizenship, driving on territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Entrance visas it is possible to receive:
1) in Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic abroad;
2) in round-the-clock Visa section at the international airport "Manas".
Visa prolongation is carried out in territory of the Kyrgyzstan:
1) Department of consular service of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic for following categories of visas: diplomatic, office, invest, business (B2), labor (W2), tourist.
The address: Bishkek, str. Togolok Moldo 10 "a", ph. 660706, 663270.
2) Department of registration of the population of the State registration service at the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic and its territorial sectios for following categories of visas: business (В1), study, labor (W1), religious, private, tourist.
The address of the basic office: Bishkek, str. Kiev 58, ph. 662329, 666120.
The documents replacing the visas are:
1) accreditation certificate, given out the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic to employees of diplomatic representatives, workers of consular establishments of the foreign states, employees of the international organizations accredited in the Kyrgyz Republic, and the persons equal to them, and also members of their families;
2) residence permit of the foreigner constantly living in the Kyrgyzstan;
3) the certificate of the person without the citizenship which has been given out by the authorized organ of the Kyrgyzstan.
For citizens from 66 countries probably reception of the visa within 3 months on the basis of the personal reference without an invitation presentation in any Embassy of Kyrgyzstan or on an arrival at the international airport "Manas":
8. Bosnia and Herzegovina
10. Brunei Darussalam
11. Vatican Republic
12. Great Britain
28. The Kingdom of Bahrain
38. The Netherlands
39. New Zealand
44. South Korea
46. San Marino
47. Saudi Arabia
52. Sultanate of Oman
61. Czech Republic
66. Republic of South Africa
Vietnats of Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.
For tourists from some countries having Kazakh (from the list of the countries №1) or Kyrgyz (from the list of the countries №2) the tourist double (multiple) visa, it is possible to visit both Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan, thus the first country of visiting should be that country which visa is available. (That is, having a double Kazakh tourist visa the first country of visiting there should be Kazakhstan, and then Kyrgyzstan).
According to the bilateral agreement between Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan about a mutual recognition of tourist visas:
- In Kazakhstan it is possible to visit Almaty and Dzhambul areas,
- In Kyrgyzstan it is possible to visit Issyk kul, Chuy and Talas areas.
According to bilateral agreements a visa-free regime till 30 days
1. For citizens of Malaysia and Turkey (all categories of passports).
2. For owners diplomatic and service passports: Hungary, the Peoples Republic of China, Turkmenistan, Islamic Republic Iran, Islamic Republic Pakistan (diplomatic), Slovakia, Korea/
According to the legislation of Kyrgyzstan a visa-free regime for unlimited term:
1. For citizens of Japan (all categories of passports).
2. For owners of diplomatic passports of following states: Austria, Belgium, Great Britain, Greece, Denmark, Spain, Iceland, Italy, Canada, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, the USA, Finland, France, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden.
Tariffs of visa point at airport "Manas"
- Business single visa for 1 month 70$
- Business double visa for 1 month 100$
- Tourist single visa for 15 days 50$
- Tourist single visa for 1 month 60$
- Tourist double visa for 1 month 70$
- Transit visa 40$
- Transit double visa 50$